Who Needs to Register?
PEIs offering the following programmes must register with CPE under the Enhanced Registration Framework:
- Degree, diploma or full-time certification programmes at the post-secondary level;
- Full-time primary or secondary education wholly or substantially, in accordance with an international curriculum;
- Full-time preparatory courses for the purpose of preparing students
- for entrance/placement tests for joining Singapore’s mainstream schools, or
- for external examinations; that
(i) leads to a qualification awarded by any person other than the person which provides such full-time education; or
(ii) entitles the students to be admitted to an education institution;
- Full-time special education for students with physical or intellectual disabilities, where the private-funded education institution conducting the programme has not been extended a subvention by the Government.