This section highlights good practices from the private education sector. These real examples demonstrate how a good process can help to achieve better outcomes for a PEI. PEIs are encouraged to implement their own good practices in as many areas of their operations as possible, and work towards raising their performance level, so that quality is consistently observed at their schools.
- Analysing Data for Improvement
- Execution of Student Contracts
- Marking of Assessments
- Monitoring of Student Learning Outcomes
- Student Attendance Monitoring System
- Student Selection for Skill-Based Schools